Please log in to view the forum threads.

Be warned, NEVER give your account details to anyone!
Double accounts are unwanted and strictly prohibited!

If your account got hacked please immediately report this to the following Discord id's: Pr0Master#7146 or Snake#0582

You can join our DISCORD support group by using the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/fgbMxZG

Your Infinity Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum threads.

Be warned, NEVER give your account details to anyone!
Double accounts are unwanted and strictly prohibited!

If your account got hacked please immediately report this to the following Discord id's: Pr0Master#7146 or Snake#0582

You can join our DISCORD support group by using the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/fgbMxZG

Your Infinity Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Behaviour

Phantom
    Phantom
    BANNED
    BANNED

Staff Behaviour Empty Staff Behaviour

Post by Phantom Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:25 pm

Well, as i been notice some of our staff is kind of good . It would be better to take sometimes the problems in a serious mode not trolling around,to help the others by giving an advise by how we should behave and how we shouldn't behave. Our staff is kind of nice reversed in a good way, between us are holding some nice brains but they don't wanna show up because they are shy(Because they would think that someone will start and laugh at his ideas or he doesn't have the courage to say something) or they don't wanna post their own ideas and they do know that their ideas are good(but sometimes they are good).
        As by the time had past i had notice too that our tiny forum start to populate little and little by ady what it's a good fact, this is why our staff should be more and more active by day (spending like 20 minutes per day on our forum it would be nice). That is why i created too this topic, as Rus said "We are no free-rankers" this is why we shouldn't (always) look every time by how (small)/(long) is her/his application , we need to see how does her/his think and what kind of intentions have that person on our forum.
         Well i just wanted to remember those things to all of us, including something from me.

What i advise ;
    #Common English
    #Behaviour of a mature person (try as much as you can to don't behave childish)
    #If you have any kind of problem report to the Owner(With another member of our staff don't start to behave like rambo and send  messages to him , containing bad langauge and ;threat or things like this )
    Ex : I don't like dc(rus) and he is sending me nasty messages which contains bad language and threat, i take some screenshots i report him to the owner and everything will be resolved . (This was just an example , i like rus) .  
    #Be as much as you can to be short and to topic don't start to write a newspaper.(Be professional)
    Well that is all i can advise until this moment,

Best regards,
                                                    Sai

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:35 pm