Please log in to view the forum threads.

Be warned, NEVER give your account details to anyone!
Double accounts are unwanted and strictly prohibited!

If your account got hacked please immediately report this to the following Discord id's: Pr0Master#7146 or Snake#0582

You can join our DISCORD support group by using the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/fgbMxZG

Your Infinity Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum threads.

Be warned, NEVER give your account details to anyone!
Double accounts are unwanted and strictly prohibited!

If your account got hacked please immediately report this to the following Discord id's: Pr0Master#7146 or Snake#0582

You can join our DISCORD support group by using the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/fgbMxZG

Your Infinity Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

TarTar Staff Apply To Be MOD Or GM Or Supporter :D

samer1
    samer1
    User

TarTar Staff Apply To Be MOD Or GM Or Supporter :D Empty TarTar Staff Apply To Be MOD Or GM Or Supporter :D

Post by samer1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Your nickname in unrealsoftware: Mr_S (ID: 61131)

How old are you?: 18

Time Zone / Country of Residence: Lebanon(+3GMT and +4GMT)

How long you can be active on the server for a week? At what time?: 3hours a day, 21hours a week

Any server that you have visited: Your happy town

Do you have experience in managing a server?: Yes, i was mod in a2, admin in saz, GM in PRO, S-Mod in smiley city, and admin in LIB

Why do you want to be a moderator?: Cuz i see many hackers to ban, and to help improve the server

Do you have a conflict with other players in this community: No

Do you understand that not following the rules of the server, forums can have you removed from the moderator team? Or by mistreating/abusing your position can get you removed and banned from the team moderator and/or banned from the server: Yes, i understand , you can ban me whenever(but with reasons), and i will help you to improve server Very Happy

Other information that you want to share: Now, after i retarded from A2, I am searching for new friends and i am friend of white hawk, and same country LOL.

TarTar Staff Apply To Be MOD Or GM Or Supporter :D Empty Re: TarTar Staff Apply To Be MOD Or GM Or Supporter :D

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:19 pm

I have a question, are you in our clan group conversation on skype?
    samer1
    samer1
    User

TarTar Staff Apply To Be MOD Or GM Or Supporter :D Empty Re: TarTar Staff Apply To Be MOD Or GM Or Supporter :D

Post by samer1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:32 am

no, i cant have it, i have problems with skype, i cant register with any username

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:59 am

Do you want me to make you an account?
    samer1
    samer1
    User

Post by samer1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:08 am

no, finally i found a solution
    i will login with my email, add me samer.leader
    samer1
    samer1
    User

Post by samer1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:56 am

pls reply Sad
    samer1
    samer1
    User

Post by samer1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:32 am

me now supporter
    Alex
    Alex
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Alex Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:48 am

Ummm...Rejected.

Why ?

1) Because i don't really think you're samer, infact your his cousin ( sorry i forgot your name ).

2) Not being active on servers.

3) you can't apply for supporter nor GM. They are chosen by us, Launa and I.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:29 am