Please log in to view the forum threads.

Be warned, NEVER give your account details to anyone!
Double accounts are unwanted and strictly prohibited!

If your account got hacked please immediately report this to the following Discord id's: Pr0Master#7146 or Snake#0582

You can join our DISCORD support group by using the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/fgbMxZG

Your Infinity Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum threads.

Be warned, NEVER give your account details to anyone!
Double accounts are unwanted and strictly prohibited!

If your account got hacked please immediately report this to the following Discord id's: Pr0Master#7146 or Snake#0582

You can join our DISCORD support group by using the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/fgbMxZG

Your Infinity Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Moderators ONLY!

WhiteHawk
    WhiteHawk
    Owner
    Owner

Hobbies : Drinking,Smoking,Living

Moderators ONLY! Empty Moderators ONLY!

Post by WhiteHawk Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:21 pm

As long as school started I'm no longer that active on the forum/servers so I will need the moderators/admins help on making the servers more playable. BAN hackers and cheaters do not give them any chance to cheat on our servers. I saw a large amount of players haking the AP (ammo packs) on the [Infinity] Zombies server see if you guys can find out how they hacked them (or if they say that someone else gave them the AP and they're innocent), Thats a bullshit and just BAN them until they come here and report that person and all what happened. How do you guys could find the possible cheater? Well thats preety simple use !whatstats [id] and check if they have a large amount of AP (according to their levels of course) lets say I am level 55 and have 40000 AP well thats believable due to my high level. But if I'm level 10 and got 853420 AP well thats a fuking large number and that player surely hacks. To find out aimers check if they type with big spaces they surely uses the map hack wich makes that bug with typing to occur.

Thank you for understading.
    Alex
    Alex
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Moderators ONLY! Empty Re: Moderators ONLY!

Post by Alex Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:52 am

Nice.

Just 1 problem...aimbots don't have a bug in writing...so if you see someone shooting at you at the exact same tile or moving moving 180 degrees, then he is hacking...unless he is using mini-map hack which has a bug in the writing...

Have a good day.
    WhiteHawk
    WhiteHawk
    Owner
    Owner

Hobbies : Drinking,Smoking,Living

Post by WhiteHawk Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:20 pm

I was talking about the minimap hack. Also to find out speedhackers if you want to set their speed with speedmod command they are invulnerable to this command because they use cheats/hacks wich manipulate the client.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:53 pm