Please log in to view the forum threads.

Be warned, NEVER give your account details to anyone!
Double accounts are unwanted and strictly prohibited!

If your account got hacked please immediately report this to the following Discord id's: Pr0Master#7146 or Snake#0582

You can join our DISCORD support group by using the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/fgbMxZG

Your Infinity Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum threads.

Be warned, NEVER give your account details to anyone!
Double accounts are unwanted and strictly prohibited!

If your account got hacked please immediately report this to the following Discord id's: Pr0Master#7146 or Snake#0582

You can join our DISCORD support group by using the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/fgbMxZG

Your Infinity Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Rajendran Nadar's membership application.

Poll

What about my facebook page.........

[ 0 ]
    Rajendran Nadar's membership application. Bar_left0%Rajendran Nadar's membership application. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Rajendran Nadar's membership application. Bar_left0%Rajendran Nadar's membership application. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Rajendran Nadar's membership application. Bar_left100%Rajendran Nadar's membership application. Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    Raaj Nadar
    Raaj Nadar
    User

Rajendran Nadar's membership application. Empty Rajendran Nadar's membership application.

Post by Raaj Nadar Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:36 am

Hello everybody,
    My name is Rajendran Nadar and i am 16 years old. i am here today for post my application form and i hope to be accepted as Member...

My name is Raaj Nadar.
    I am 15 years old and i like playing all in u r servers.Especially Zombie plague and Construction.
    I like playing CS2d and shooting game as well as football.
    I am from INDIA.
    I'd like to be Member because i am playing in this forum from 2 months i am old user of this server but i am little bit Pro in servers while playing.
    I want Membership in the Zombie plague server because the map as well as the script is awesome.
    Lua Scripting rate is :3/10 very low.But i can edit a script and make it awesome.
    Mapping Skill is : 6/10 And the maps are nice but don't upload it because of i get a list of dislikes.

My USGN id is :#111235

Note:- I never use hacks and any cheat because they have virus and not suitable for real Pro player and also ask other players about me.

And i think i will get a +ve reply for my application.
    Smile please admin this was you will Get a great Graphic Designer (Sorry for Appreciating my self I think i am worthy of it.)
    White Hawk suggested me to Be a Graphic Designer

See some of my Designing skills also ..... -----> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Raaj-nadars-Creation/1491927014368073
    I was thinking of making a nice Website Picture for Infinity Clan Website if anyone has got a nice HD background photo please give me .....
    Make sure that you like and comment on my photos... Smile:0 Smile

Thanks & Regards.
    Raaj Nadar.
    WhiteHawk
    WhiteHawk
    Owner
    Owner

Hobbies : Drinking,Smoking,Living

Rajendran Nadar's membership application. Empty Re: Rajendran Nadar's membership application.

Post by WhiteHawk Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:56 pm

Raaj Nadar wrote:
    White Hawk suggested me to Be a Graphic Designer

I Said if you show your Graphics skills, i'll let you be a Graphic Designer for this community...I Never ' suggested ' to make you a Graphic Designer.
    dawood(the Azul)

Hobbies : football basketball skiing swimming tennis badminton

Rajendran Nadar's membership application. Empty Re: Rajendran Nadar's membership application.

Post by dawood(the Azul) Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:45 pm

LOL,I vote NO because lies in the apply
    first you wrote you are 16 years old then you wrote that you are 15 years old

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:50 am