Please log in to view the forum threads.

Be warned, NEVER give your account details to anyone!
Double accounts are unwanted and strictly prohibited!

If your account got hacked please immediately report this to the following Discord id's: Pr0Master#7146 or Snake#0582

You can join our DISCORD support group by using the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/fgbMxZG

Your Infinity Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum threads.

Be warned, NEVER give your account details to anyone!
Double accounts are unwanted and strictly prohibited!

If your account got hacked please immediately report this to the following Discord id's: Pr0Master#7146 or Snake#0582

You can join our DISCORD support group by using the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/fgbMxZG

Your Infinity Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Crackedgun
Black
sakakibara
7 posters

Reporting admin black infinity[Fun Town]

sakakibara
    sakakibara
    BANNED
    BANNED

Reporting admin black infinity[Fun Town] Empty Reporting admin black infinity[Fun Town]

Post by sakakibara Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:52 pm

This admin is following me every where and killing me and my friend, and where ever i go he keep building walls around the house and when we open he kill us, and he keep teleporting, every where ask some people in the server about that he does not deserve to be admin with this shit he is doing he making him self a good admin but he is actually bad, and know nothing about being a good admin
    Black
    Black
    Administrator
    Administrator

Hobbies : wwe Fan.

Reporting admin black infinity[Fun Town] Empty Re: Reporting admin black infinity[Fun Town]

Post by Black Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:58 pm

Just for ur informations, Killing u (without using Commands) is allowed ..

If killing is not allowed, then i apologise...
    sakakibara
    sakakibara
    BANNED
    BANNED

Reporting admin black infinity[Fun Town] Empty Re: Reporting admin black infinity[Fun Town]

Post by sakakibara Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:00 pm

yeah right but doing that is not right to block the home with walls and wait at the door -_- you even using mini gun and flamethrower and super armor
    Black
    Black
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Black Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Yeah, iused minigun, super armor and flamethrower, but did i used it to kill u?

(also blocking doors with walls is allowed)
    Crackedgun
    Crackedgun
    User

Post by Crackedgun Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Black wrote:Yeah, iused minigun, super armor and flamethrower, but did i used it to kill u?

nope, but actually it was to kill me.. "you have 10 sec after reload"
    Black
    Black
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Black Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:09 pm

That was Just for Joking, if u said Stop, icould've stopped..
    Crackedgun
    Crackedgun
    User

Post by Crackedgun Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:10 pm

Black wrote:That was Just for Joking, if u said Stop, icould've stopped..

i kinda told you that when i said "mercy plz"
    Black
    Black
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Black Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:11 pm

Sorry, but idon't understand that language
    Crackedgun
    Crackedgun
    User

Post by Crackedgun Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:15 pm

you wasn't going to stop i've already said "mercy plz" more than once...
    Alex
    Alex
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Alex Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Mercy plz? you are just telling him that you like it next time use a common english. Even brazilians says no kill, open te door or something.

Last edited by Bubbles on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Crackedgun
    Crackedgun
    User

Post by Crackedgun Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Bubbles wrote:Mercy plz? you are just telling him that you like it next time ise common english. Even brazilians says no kill, open te door or something.

"Mercy plz" means have a mercy and stop shooting, he kept teleporting to us,Moving us in a lot of places and when he teleport to us he kept using heavy Guns such us Flame Thrower and Minigun.
    YesIsMe
    YesIsMe

Post by YesIsMe Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Crackedgun, Only because he didt obey you ? -.- and the reports cant be pools because everybody can vote this comunity doest work that way, Kill an user witout commands its totally legal, The ''Admin Commander House'' Have all that things they are only for admins and they can use wahtever its inside of that house inst abuse. Black its 1 of the bests admins of this community.

I'm not angry but this post its totally unnecesary please stop posting stupid things over here -.- . Bye ! have a nice day Very Happy!!
    Crackedgun
    Crackedgun
    User

Post by Crackedgun Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Verde wrote:Crackedgun, Only because he didt obey you ? -.- this post its Bullshit and the reports cant be pools because everybody can vote this comunity doest work that way, Kill an user witout commands its totally legal, The ''Admin Commander House'' Have all that things they are only for admins and they can use wahtever its inside of that house inst abuse. Black its 1 of the bests admins of this community if you gonna report your **** please do it in another site.

I'm not angry but this post its totally unnecesary please stop posting stupid things over here -.- . Bye ! have a nice day Very Happy!!

You're totally Right except killing with Minigun and Flame Thrower isn't allowed,let me ask you a question if you were a normal player, you're in house and you're building something will it bother you if one of the admins broke into your house and start shooting, building and moving you all over the place?
    YesIsMe
    YesIsMe

Post by YesIsMe Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:51 pm

Kill with minigun its allowed (The happy town have secret house for vip,mod or member with minigun,flame,fn,shield and armors ) so its totally allowed (for high rank players) use it e.e
    Black
    Black
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Black Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Also, ididn't killed u using it, Did i?

U just raged because istarted killing u

but anyway, i apologise for any trubble i've made..
    Alex
    Alex
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Alex Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:06 pm

CrackedGun do you have any proof? How should we know that you don't lie?
    Also we are not rating users here so I removed your pool.
    I do not like your behavior to an admin. You should remove your insults against him or you will get banned
    Crackedgun
    Crackedgun
    User

Post by Crackedgun Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Bubbles wrote:CrackedGun do you have any proof? How should we know that you don't lie?
    Also we are not rating users here so I removed your pool.
    I do not like your behavior to an admin. You should remove your insults against him or you will get banned

insults ? what insults ? you guys should look in the problem and not be beside any of us but all of you are just against me, he really did that i don't need a proof you can ask him, i was actually very nice to him but breaking into my house isn't really a nice thing that's all i said
    dawood(the Azul)

Hobbies : football basketball skiing swimming tennis badminton

Post by dawood(the Azul) Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Sakarbia and Cracked gun
    you are my friends but black is not cheating and blocking doors with walls then wait its a way that I am using too
    you dont have any proofs so no power with this report
    mercy in turkish means thank you when black killed you you said mercy plz ? you are joking it means in english thank you please
    you need to say stop please

Crackedgun
    Crackedgun
    User

Post by Crackedgun Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:18 pm

dawood(the Azul) wrote:Sakarbia and Cracked gun
    you are my friends but black is not cheating  and blocking doors with walls then wait its a way that I am using too
    you dont have any proofs so no power with this report
    mercy in turkish means thank you when black killed you you said mercy plz ? you are joking it means in english thank you please
    you need to say stop please

Dawood, no Merci means thanks ( in Francis ) Mercy doesn't mean thanks, i just don't like someone to break into my house, he understood what i said so he said "you have 10 sec after reload" + i didn't insult him in my life please all of you just read the whole topic again.
    NiaoYman
    NiaoYman

Hobbies : playing video games and taekwonto+paintball

Post by NiaoYman Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:20 pm

You called him stupid..
    Anyways it's legal what black did..
    Crackedgun
    Crackedgun
    User

Post by Crackedgun Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:21 pm

NiaoYman wrote:You called him stupid..
    Anyways it's legal what black did..

that's Sakakibara, you didn't read the whole topic
    NiaoYman
    NiaoYman

Post by NiaoYman Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:25 pm

I did but I didn't readen names still its legal
    Black
    Black
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Black Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:26 pm

Broken the ur house? just to remind u, igave u that house, also, inever used Flamethrower and minigun to kill u..
    Crackedgun
    Crackedgun
    User

Post by Crackedgun Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Black wrote:Broken the ur house? just to remind u, igave u that house, also, inever used Flamethrower and minigun to kill u..

Black, you teleported to the house you gave me and built some dispenders then you moved me in many places
    NiaoYman
    NiaoYman

Post by NiaoYman Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Btw I want to see some logs here or this report is rejected...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:19 am