Please log in to view the forum threads.

Be warned, NEVER give your account details to anyone!
Double accounts are unwanted and strictly prohibited!

If your account got hacked please immediately report this to the following Discord id's: Pr0Master#7146 or Snake#0582

You can join our DISCORD support group by using the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/fgbMxZG

Your Infinity Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum threads.

Be warned, NEVER give your account details to anyone!
Double accounts are unwanted and strictly prohibited!

If your account got hacked please immediately report this to the following Discord id's: Pr0Master#7146 or Snake#0582

You can join our DISCORD support group by using the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/fgbMxZG

Your Infinity Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Grand Apothecary Presentation

Phantom
    Phantom
    BANNED
    BANNED

Grand Apothecary Presentation Empty Grand Apothecary Presentation

Post by Phantom Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Warning : If you wanna feel the adrenaline please click the video below. These are important things about me , if you don't wanna read please you are welcome to get out of this topic.

Speaking in a bigger name , i came here for a scope.
    For those who don't know me :
    - My name is Apothecary
    - I live in Romania
    - I have 18 Years.
    - I have no fear. (Joke , maybe not.)

Q: What is an Apothecary?

A: Apothecaries are charged with maintaining the bodily health of their Battle-Brothers, whether this is monitoring their genetically engineered implants or administering emergency medical attention on the field of battle. Only the bravest of warriors are chosen for this honoured duty, for each must look first and foremost to the health of his companions, and consider his own life as secondary. Apothecaries are at once mighty warriors and selfless servants, and each would fight their way through hordes of vile enemies to reach a fallen Battle-Brother and then transfuse the very last drop of his own blood to save the life of the wounded. The Apothecary's role in a Space Marine Chapter is to serve as both a battlefield medic and a biomedical researcher. Along with being highly trained in the fields of medicine, surgery and medical research, they are amongst the elite warriors in the Chapter.

How looks an Apothecary?
    Grand Apothecary Presentation Apothecary_by_celeng-d3cqckr

My codex is
    "Yours is to serve, unto the last drop of your blood, that your brothers might live to fight on. Watch over them, heal them, offer up your very life should it extend theirs but a moment, and by your sacrifice the enemy be slain. And when the time comes that you must fulfill your most solemn oath, speak clearly, speak proudly, speed the bolt that brings his end and send him joyous to the God side. Then do your duty, take that which is due, and know your mission is done."

My battlecry is
    "Come brother stand with me , walk with honor speak with courage think with justice! , we are the human kind don't have fear , the fear is just an ilussion you never have to fear not even of youreself , step beside me because we will gonna defeat the mutant , heretic . The darkness closes in, and we are the only true defenders of the Light! March to victory and arise triumphant! , we are the chosens one nothing can't stop us . By bolter shell, flamer burst and melta blast, the mutant, the heretic and the traitor alike are cleansed of their sin of existence. So has it been for five millennia, so shall it be unto the end of time. Now brother, the moment has come the uncleand is coming the moment when , WE STRIKE WITH THE WRATH OF THE RIGHTEOUST ! STRIKE BROTHER , STRIKE ! " - Grand Apothecary

Owner

Hobbies : Drinking,Smoking,Living

Grand Apothecary Presentation Empty Re: Grand Apothecary Presentation

Post by WhiteHawk Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:50 pm

Long live the emperor!
    Phantom
    Phantom
    BANNED
    BANNED

Post by Phantom Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Death to the false Emperor,and his sons.
    The real Emperor is in US!
    His sons are death and some of them are with us our brothers.
    The false Emperor is not in us , the real Emperor is in US!
    Purge the heretic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:22 pm