Please log in to view the forum threads.

Be warned, NEVER give your account details to anyone!
Double accounts are unwanted and strictly prohibited!

If your account got hacked please immediately report this to the following Discord id's: Pr0Master#7146 or Snake#0582

You can join our DISCORD support group by using the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/fgbMxZG

Your Infinity Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum threads.

Be warned, NEVER give your account details to anyone!
Double accounts are unwanted and strictly prohibited!

If your account got hacked please immediately report this to the following Discord id's: Pr0Master#7146 or Snake#0582

You can join our DISCORD support group by using the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/fgbMxZG

Your Infinity Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas suggestion

Phantom
    Phantom
    BANNED
    BANNED

Christmas suggestion Empty Christmas suggestion

Post by Phantom Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi folks,

Please read all i say.
    I will gonna say you a story.
    It was a kid with his grandpa
    Kid : What is good? What about evil?
    Grandpa : Ohh you see it's like in that situation when you are standing between 2 wolves , both of them are hungry one is good and one is evil , now i have a question what wolf would you feed?

Wondering just, today i was playing on server ( zombie ) and i saw some pll's who were asking for some ap i tried to explain them how to do some nice ap's but " I want ap Sad " Ohh.
    So i suggest that from now until 1 January an Admin should come to server and give to everyone 300-500 ap's everyday at what hour does he want. Let's take an example , It's 12:50 PM and the server is kind of full and he will give some ap's to our ppl's. Let me explain something too, everytime if you give to someone everything you will NOT what to give , so 300-500 ap's isn't a big deal i'mma right? What a player could do with 500 ap? He could take a medic armour and some nice stuff.
    He will have more fun and more fun means more activity and more activity means more players and more players means that server is very nice and when server is very nice than this means that server will have succes.
    We have to think positive. I don't know maybe if the fate will be with me i could make a map even more *to the point* i can make a map. ( I don't promise all i want is to help ).

Now i have a question , what wolf will you feed?

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:26 am